- Regolamento di Ateneo per il funzionamento delle Scuole di Dottorato e dei Dottorati di Ricerca dell'Università di Torino
- Regolamento Maternità per i Dottorandi di Ricerca e per i Borsisti Post-dottorato (D.R. n. 6/SA del 10/07/2008)
- Regolamento di funzionamento della Scuola di Dottorato SNTI
Increase of scholarship
Through the online application system PhD students can:
- apply for the Research Abroad Authorisation. The application must be submitted at least 48 hours before the departure date.
- apply for Continuing Research Abroad Authorisation. The application must be submitted every 2 months, in case of continuous periods of more than 60 days. This is a required procedure to split payments every two months, rather than at the end of the comprehensive study abroad period.
- submit a Return Declaration. It is mandatory to submit the declaration within 2 weeks from the return date. If this is not done, PhD students will not receive the increase.
Applications will be registered and accepted directly from the PhD course coordinator through the online application system.
The online application system is available at the following webpage: https://fire.rettorato.unito.it/gestione_estensione_borse/php/login.php. To log in please insert your SCU account as assigned at the beginning of the PhD course. In the same page an Guidelines for application is available in Italian and the English version will follow soon.
The increase corresponds to 50% of the daily amount of the scholarship. Therefore, the instalment is fixed and is paid according to the number of days spent abroad.
For further information click here.
At the end of every year each student is required to complete and upload the annual report.
Regulation for the admission and deadlines for final defense
- Cycle 29 rules: Regolamento conseguimento titolo ciclo 29
- Cycle 30 rules: refer to cycle 29 rules with deadlines updated according to cycle 30 starting date (November 1st)
- Cycle 31 rules: refer to cycle 29 rules with deadlines updated according to cycle 30 starting date (October 1st)
PhD thesis evaluation form (to be sent to external reviewers)